- What are your thoughts on Deinococcus radiodurans or Conan the bacterium?
- what is the worst disease you can get
- Have you always wanted to be a scientist? If not, why did you decide to become one?
- What is the strangest microorganism that you have come across?
- what is your hot chocolate recipe (7 Comments)
- I'm a Scientist - the winner is... (1 comments)
- Is there a possibility that humans can fabricate new organisms by pulling apart different cells and genes and joining (1 comments)
- What would you do with the prize money (2 comments)
- what is your hot chocolate recipe (7 comments)
- Is it possible for parents to choose the gender of the baby? (2 comments)
I’m a Scientist – the winner is…
The students have spoken. The votes have been counted and the moment has finally arrived for us to announce this year’s winner of I’m a Scientist, Get me out of Here! After two weeks of hot debate, stimulating chat and … Continue reading
I’m a Scientist – the final two are…
The competition is hotting up now, and the scientists are really under pressure! The votes have been counted, and the next scientist to get evicted in this zone is… ELEANOR CAMPBELL This leaves only SAM ASKIN and MIA ZERIC to fight it … Continue reading
Posted on September 5, 2013 by admin_kristin in News | 6 Comments
I’m a Scientist – next to leave is…
You’ve been asking more questions, chatting more chats, and most importantly casting more votes! And now it’s time for the second eviction. The next scientist to leave will be… ANISSA JABBOUR Sorry to see you go after all your hard … Continue reading
Posted on September 4, 2013 by admin in News | 4 Comments
I’m a Scientist – 1st out is…
It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one $1,000 winner in each zone, so some of them have to go. We … Continue reading
Posted on September 3, 2013 by admin in News | Leave a comment